- She's talking a ton! It sounds like she has too much saliva in her mouth a lot of the time. I'll have to post a video....it's hard to explain.
- I'm not hearing "I hungry" as much lately. I think a new breakfast is helping. I don't like how much sugar is in it, BUT it has fiber that is keeping her full.
- She's says a lot of funny things lately.
- As she was walking down the steps the other day, she said "Introducing Mallory Jane O'Neal!" Do you think we introduce Mallory a lot? Looks like we need to start introducing Edee so she knows her own name!
- When I asked her what her favorite animal at the zoo was she said...."Touch the bunny!" She did not touch a bunny at the zoo. That was a couple days earlier at the fair. I guess she really liked touching that bunny!
- We have a book with English and Spanish animal names. Edee thinks me saying the animals in Spanish is hysterical. I took Spanish all through high school, so I'm pretty sure I'm not butchering the language. She just thinks it's funny.
- She walks down the steps all the time now.
- She insists on having her hair done every morning. And she always wants something special in it.....like a bow. Good thing she has a plethora.
- Last night I watched her balance on her crib rail multiple times over the course of a few hours (through the video monitor). She did not want to go to sleep. At one point I swear I heard her say something about riding a horse! Literally as I was typing this, she fell out! She was fine. Maybe she'll learn not to ride her crib rail, but I doubt it.
- This morning I was making Steve's lunch when Edee woke up for the day. I could hear her, but I didn't pay much attention to the monitor. I was almost done. Then I walk upstairs to get her when I realize she's not in her crib. She fell or climbed out! She wasn't crying, she was just standing in her room. Wow! I hope this isn't a regular occurrence. With how little sleep she got last night, you'd think she'd fall asleep easily for nap time today. Nope. She's rolling around in there now.
Friday, August 17, 2012
1 Month until 2 Years
Posted by Court at 12:51 PM