- She is truly the best big sister to Edee. She plays really well with her and helps to take care of her. There are times when they "fight" over a toy. But it's not a regular occurrence.
- She is starting to read. It's fun to hear her sound words out. She's doing really well.
- She still has not mastered riding her bike without training wheels. We really need to devote more time to it.
- She starts soccer tomorrow....if it doesn't rain. Be looking for a soccer blog soon.
- Her cartwheels are starting to look like actual cartwheels. I need to get a video.
- She's already lost 1 tooth.
- Mallory had her 5 year check up on Tuesday. She was 95% for height at 46 inches and 90% for weight. She's going to tower over all the other kids next year in kindergarten. I guess the positive is, hopefully she won't get bullied. You don't bully the big kid.
- Her favorite toy, as of late, has been Uncle Chase's marble works. She has been playing with it non-stop for days. We haven't had it out for awhile, because of Edee. But Edee doesn't put the marbles in her mouth anymore.....so it's like a new toy for Mallory.
Friday, August 24, 2012
Happy Birthday Mallory!
Wow! Where has the time gone!?! Mallory turned 5 today! We started off with an apple donut with candles for breakfast.
Posted by Court at 7:32 PM